To install our WordPress themes first you visit your WordPress installation administrator area, from there you click on Appearance then the sub-menu Themes, once you are here There is a button called Add New press that then choose the zip file for the template, this is standard and recommended way to install templates.
If you upload via FTP and do not use the correct transport mode the scripts in the php will cause error so we highly suggest uploading the zip via package manager unless you know what you are doing.
To install one of our WordPress themes, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your WordPress admin area. This is the control panel for your WordPress website that allows you to manage themes, posts, pages and more.
2. From the left menu, click on “Appearance” then “Themes”. This will show you any currently installed themes on your site.
3. Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page. This opens the Theme Installer section.
4. Click “Upload Theme” and then “Choose File”. Select the ZIP file for your theme which would have been included in your download email.
5. Click “Install Now”. WordPress will now upload the theme ZIP file and install the theme.
6. Once installation is complete, click “Activate” to activate the newly installed theme. Your site will now be displayed using that theme.
• We recommend using the “Upload Theme” button to install themes by uploading the ZIP folder. This is the safest way to install without file permission errors. Do not extract and upload the theme folder directly using FTP.
• Make sure you are uploading the correct ZIP file for your theme. Each theme will have a unique ZIP package with its own folder name.
• Only install one WordPress theme at a time. Activating multiple themes can cause conflicts and errors.