Universal terms and disclaimer
- All material presented on these pages is property of the company unless otherwise mentioned. The content can be only copied, partly or in full, with a written agreement from the company.
- The company takes no responsibility of the material provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, down-loadable software, material submitted by users and/or external links. This includes any intellectual, material and/or financial loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use the material.
- The company does not guarantee content of the external site links. This includes, but is not limited to, material violating copyrights, harmful material, and/or racist content. All links on the company’s websites are provided “as is” we encourage everyone to practice safe browsing when visiting external links.
- Even though the company’s servers are maintained and located in various parts of the world including the United States, the company operates under the laws of Canada , and does not take into account other national laws. All legal disputes will be handled by the District Court of Canada.
- Ejeet Networks does not guarantee the correctness of the information provided on or through it’s hosted websites or forums of clients.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any damages, financial losses or legal action the use or inability to use the websites might cause to the users or any third party.
- Refunds are only granted on physical tangible items within 30 days of purchase upon receiving the returned item, no refunds on digital content.
- Files hosted on your web space account are your responsibility as is website and database backups, Ejeet Networks is not responsible nor can be held liable for lost or corrupted data. In addition you may not host, sell or offer illegal content on our web servers doing so will result in an immediate closure of your website upon automated detection of such content.
- Any accounts found to have adult content hosted on them will be given one warning only!
- Chargebacks, disputes and fraud will result in instant termination of services. Including any or all contact.
- Support is offered under our Support & Services Level Agreement
- These rules, restrictions, privacy policies, terms of service and other content of the legal arguments listed here, are subject to change anytime without notice.
- If you do not agree to these terms then please exit this site immediately.
- What is third party software?
Third party software could come in the form of a small module such as a mod for a forum system.
- Software mentioned on this site such as but not limited to WordPress, PhpBB, SMF(Lewis Media), EQDKP, MyBB, WebDKP, digital property’s of their rightful owners under GNU/GPL, FSF, Apache and Creative Commons licenses.
- Ejeet Networks can configure some third party files for you if you are unable to or need help, as always we do not sell them, this is not a tangible item.
- When you purchase hosting from Ejeet Networks you are not buying any software from Ejeet Networks unless explicitly defined.
License for Ejeet Networks Software
- Plugins and context code for websites are distributed under the GNU LGPL unless otherwise noted in included documentation or headers.