Our WoW Legion template has been created and is now online for your viewing pleasure on our very own demonstration website with a live interactive environment.
The template is chalk loaded with the eye candy you and the members of your warcraft guild want to see on your wow webpage, we created the legion zero template with all of our customers feedback on how they wanted it to look, the end result is a green/black/grey colored wordpress style all packaged with modules, sliders, administrative widgets, recruitment module and so much more.
Our template was created on wordpress 4.3 and was developed to work on any version 4.X of wordpress. View Now
We have patched all of our servers to the new WordPress 4.3, all templates are 100% working with this latest addition to the WordPress version lineup, with that said all themes are out will have headers for wordpress 4.3+ only so be sure to keep your WordPress site on the latest version for both security reasons and functionality, nobody likes a slow or broken looking guild site
Happy gaming everyone on behalf of Ejeet Networks development staff.
We are happy to announce that once again we are having a massive sale with hundreds of dollars in total savings, the sale will last all month long and we have already adjusted the prices on all products to reflect the sale going on for the month of August, you will be able to save on virtually every world of warcraft template for WordPress with no sort of catch or impaired version.
Many of our most adored templates are on sale right now with extensive savings applied to only the most popular user voted templates, Ejeet Networks as a whole wishes you a happy end of summer and let your guild celebrate with an amazing looking website, don’t settle for a site that locks you in, this summer break free use real open source software and create a REAL guild website we provide you all the tools you need to get away from company’s that force you into ugly ad ridden templates. With Ejeet Networks all our software is verified to make your basic wordpress site evolve into a full guild site. Just like a total conversion
After much anticipation, Sandbox Interactive, developers of Albion Online, have opened their servers for the start of the big Summer Alpha 2015.
From 06:00am New York time, all Legendary Founders are able to play the game and populate and conquer the world of Albion for themselves.
As a Sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online offers the following key features to players:
- Players-driven economy: the world of Albion is entirely built by the players within – all items and buildings are crafted by players, towns and villages are formed and trade routes established
- You-Are-What-You-Wear: As a true RPG, Albion Online offers players many roles to play – be it a warrior, farmer, crafter or diplomant; the twist: there are no classes in Albion, your character can learn how to master every type of equipment, giving players a maximum of flexibility with regards to character customization
- GvG territorial warfare: Guilds can form their empire by conquering the land of Albion from others in exciting 5vs5 Guild-vs-Guild fights, that are ultimately decided by a combination of strategy,preparation and skill.
- Full-loot PvP: In Albion, the winner takes it all – i.e. that the victorious player of PvP fights (that can only happen in dedicated PvP zones) may take all the belongings of the opponent, making „death“ an actually meaningful thing in an mmo.
- Cross-Platform: Albion Online is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android tablet and iOS tablet (upon release only), with the same single massive world for players from all countries and platforms to log into.
In Patch 6.2, level 100 heroes of the Horde and the Alliance must return to Tanaan Jungle and stop Gul’dan before his dark plans bring about untold ruin. As part of your quest, you’ll explore Draenor’s darkest corners, confront twisted new foes, and face a new series of chapter-based quests that will put everything you’ve learned on Draenor to the test.
Getting to Tanaan Jungle
One does not merely stroll into Tanaan Jungle—there are preparations to be made, including establishing a Shipyard for your Garrison in a bid to take on this new threat from two directions: both land and sea. You’ll progress through a series of quests in which you’ll be asked to build a Shipyard, begin an assault on Tanaan by sea, and set up a new forward base hub—Vol’mar for the Horde and Lion’s Watch for the Alliance. Completing missions will provide materials for your Shipyard, supporting your ongoing efforts to control the seas of Draenor.
The Story Continues
Much like the previous Garrison Campaign chapter-based quests, a new series of random quests will take players through the developing story and further into the jungles of Tanaan, including key locations such as the cave in which Kilrogg sacrificed his eye. Over the course of your journey, you’ll learn that Gul’dan and his fanatical allies have even more sinister plans up their sleeves.
Once your new outpost is established, you’ll go on the offensive and choose one of two hot spots each day to assault. Your goal is to undermine Gul’dan’s plan to drag the whole of Draenor into chaos. There are seven new areas to explore, including:
- Ironhold Harbor: Stop the Iron Horde’s reinforcements from making landfall.
- Ruins of Kra’nak: Stop Gul’dan’s Shadow Council from recruiting the arakkoa.
- Temple of Sha’naar: Defeat demon-summoning Sargerei in this ruined temple.
- The Felforge: You’ll need to throw a monkey wrench into the manufacturing of fel machinery.
- The Iron Front: Hold the line in this massive battlefield to the west.
- Throne of Kil’jaeden: You and your party will face elite creatures and attempt to stem the demonic tide.
- Zeth’gol: Take your assault into the capital of the Bleeding Hollow.
Dragon Age: Inquisition players can celebrate this coming Tuesday, May 5th with the addition of a free multiplayer expansion for all platforms to the game. Included in the expansion are three new agents and a new map, the Ferelden Castle. The Bioware team will be on hand on Tuesday with a special live stream to show off the new expansion DLC.
Hello fellow gamers, friends, current and new customers alike.
This is just a friendly notice to let everyone know that there are zero issues with our templates in the latest 4.2 wordpress release, so if you are using one of our gaming templates its perfectly fine to upgrade to the newest edition of wordpress while using our template or themes as they are not affected by this upgrade as a matter of fact by design they embrace the new core making it our prefered version of wordpress to run with our templates at this time everyone should be on wordpress 4.2 to keep your guild website modernized.
Also the plugins we provide for your portals are also working with the latest edition there have been no reported issues.
Ejeet Networks is committed to providing all of our clients top shelf quality templates for an affordable price, feel free to browse our vast collection of wordpress themes.