Spring is almost in the air, we can all feel winter coming to an end!
You can enjoy our March 2017 WordPress sale all month long with massive savings and discounts on various gaming templates found throughout our vast library of themes for your mmorpg guild website or blog, no matter your need our universal state of the art WP skins are going to deliver an epic experience for your viewers.
With this month we also unveil our newest template Legion Zero X2
Ho Ho Ho and happy holidays to everyone, you have only a few days left to get your final Christmas shopping done and we have compiled a list of our top five gamer must have items, maybe one of these items are the exact thing you have been looking for, for the geek in your life.
#1 [easyazon_link identifier=”B00E8CF268″ locale=”US” tag=”dorkfiles-20″]Razer Naga Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse[/easyazon_link]
#2 [easyazon_link identifier=”B00MTWV0II” locale=”US” tag=”dorkfiles-20″]Razer BlackWidow Chroma Clicky Mechanical Gaming Keyboard[/easyazon_link]
#3 [easyazon_link identifier=”B00BFOEY4I” locale=”US” tag=”dorkfiles-20″]Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset[/easyazon_link]
#4 [easyazon_link identifier=”B00OBRE5UE” locale=”US” tag=”dorkfiles-20″]Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD [/easyazon_link]
#5 [easyazon_link identifier=”B011D7A526″ locale=”US” tag=”dorkfiles-20″]Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury 4GB HBM HDMI / TRIPLE DP Tri-X (UEFI) PCI-Express Graphics Card[/easyazon_link]
We suggest any of these items for the gamer in your life.
BlizzCon 2015 – World of Warcraft will grab center stage as the kick off event on Friday, November 6th with Legion’s World and Content Overview taking place from 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Pacific (3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern).
Other notable panels to be held in and around all the esports action for Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, WoW, and Starcraft include
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6th
- World of Warcraft Cinematic – The Road to Legion – 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm Pacific (5:15 pm – 6:15 pm Eastern)
- Diablo III Dev Talk – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Pacific (6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Eastern)
- Hearthstone – What’s Next? – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Pacific (6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Eastern)
- Overwatch: What’s New? – 4:45 pm – 5:45 pm Pacific (7:45 pm – 8:45 pm Eastern)
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7th
- Hearthstone: Fireside Chat – 10:00 am – 11:00 am Pacific (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern)
- The World of Overwatch – 11:30 am – 12:30 am Pacific (2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern)
- Heroes of the Storm State of the Game – 11:30 am – 12:30 am Pacific (2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern)
- World of Warcraft: Legion Game Systems – 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Pacific (4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern)
- World of Warcraft Q&A – 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Pacific (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Eastern)
- Heroes of the Storm: Battlegrounds – 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Pacific (7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Eastern)
We’ll have boots on the ground during Blizzcon this year and full coverage from our Virtual Ticket Team as well to bring you the most up-to-date coverage anywhere.
You can also read the Blizzcon schedule
for more information about your favorite eSports game and for further coverage of blizzard games.
In the event the Heroes Awaken update goes live in ArcheAge, new guild functionality will added which will make recruiting and advertising simpler and will add guild levels. Each level will offer you members passive bonuses and what to purchase through the guild status shop.
Most interestingly, guilds are able to battle one another in this Guild Dominion system. Two guilds of level 3 or above can declare Dominion on 1 another 3 times per day. Each Dominion lasts first hour. During this time guards is not going to interfere and battles can take place even in peace zones.
During the Dominion, no bloodstains are generated and your Hostile Faction Kills will increase, but you will not be able to earn Honor Points through kills. Guilds will also not be able to accept new members, guild members won’t be able to leave, and kills from members added to participating guilds just prior to the war will not count. These newly added players will also be attacked by guards in safe zones if they start a fight, as normal.
Read more about these new game changing guild features on the ArcheAge site.