The Shadow bringers Complete Edition WordPress template for fan sites, raiders and free company’s is finally in closed beta, we did not want to rush this template so we put lots of effort into making it have items that other guild hosting type websites do not have, for one its our state of the art class recruitment module and progress tracker which currently supports Eden and last expansions Alphascape system, the template is optimized and comes in at a 1.02mb making it ultra light weight due to heavy optimization you can run your website with zero lag or latency problems that come from large clunky themes, not to mention it fully supports cache plugins like wp super cache and w3 total cache allowing you to take full advantage of speed.
If you are interested in trying our closed beta version of this template you may enter for a chance to access the template using the form below.
Continue reading FFXIV: Shadowbringers WordPress Template
Fans of the franchise rejoiced as today marks the official launch of for the Battle for Azeroth Beta, all current subscribers who are in the alpha test are noted to have complete access to the beta version of the latest expansion pack for Blizzards World of Warcraft. The countdown is on now to the final product which will release later this summer.
If you want to try the beta or at least have a chance to play the BFA Beta ensure that you have opt-in to the beta access feature in your BattleNET setting. You can find it at Games & codes then go to the beta profile settings from there you can enable access and upload your computers specs so you can be selected to play in the future possibly.
After much anticipation, Sandbox Interactive, developers of Albion Online, have opened their servers for the start of the big Summer Alpha 2015.
From 06:00am New York time, all Legendary Founders are able to play the game and populate and conquer the world of Albion for themselves.
As a Sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online offers the following key features to players:
- Players-driven economy: the world of Albion is entirely built by the players within – all items and buildings are crafted by players, towns and villages are formed and trade routes established
- You-Are-What-You-Wear: As a true RPG, Albion Online offers players many roles to play – be it a warrior, farmer, crafter or diplomant; the twist: there are no classes in Albion, your character can learn how to master every type of equipment, giving players a maximum of flexibility with regards to character customization
- GvG territorial warfare: Guilds can form their empire by conquering the land of Albion from others in exciting 5vs5 Guild-vs-Guild fights, that are ultimately decided by a combination of strategy,preparation and skill.
- Full-loot PvP: In Albion, the winner takes it all – i.e. that the victorious player of PvP fights (that can only happen in dedicated PvP zones) may take all the belongings of the opponent, making „death“ an actually meaningful thing in an mmo.
- Cross-Platform: Albion Online is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android tablet and iOS tablet (upon release only), with the same single massive world for players from all countries and platforms to log into.
Blizzard has announced that Heroes of the Storm will officially launch on June 2nd. In addition, a period of open beta testing will kick off on May 19th. The game will ship with thirty Heroes, 130 skins, fourteen rideable mounts and seven individual maps.
Blizzard has also indicated that there will be no further server wipes and that all progress will be retained for current closed beta testers.
Blizzard will celebrate launch day with a special live stream event to take place in London. More details will be published as the launch nears.
It’s been a jam-packed year for Heroes of the Storm, and now it’s time to rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to burst wide open! We’ve just announced that Blizzard’s worlds will collide when Heroes of the Storm officially launches on June 2, following an open beta testing period that begins on May 19.
An avid YouTube user and gamer Surreal MMO has been participating in the very closed beta test for Civilization Online and has recorded some amazing gameplay footage.
Continue reading Civilization Online : Complete Hour of Closed Beta Footage