The BattleNET updater has started preloading the latest patch for world of warcraft otherwise known as patch 7.2 Tomb of Sargeras, this means that the patch is not too far away. The general prediction is that the patch will launch within the next week which puts the launch date happening on March 28th US and 29th EU. This date has been confirmed by the Q&A with blizzard today.
With the patch on the horizon there are many players returning to the world of warcraft so they can enjoy flying through the broken isles, by far this is one of the most anticipated updates to the game as flying makes for a totally different experience VS the current the land game of the legion expansion pack.
What are you excited the most about in the upcoming patch? The new instance(s)? Flying? Class changes? — Will you stand against the army of the burning legion? Find out when the patch goes live.
After much anticipation, Sandbox Interactive, developers of Albion Online, have opened their servers for the start of the big Summer Alpha 2015.
From 06:00am New York time, all Legendary Founders are able to play the game and populate and conquer the world of Albion for themselves.
As a Sandbox MMORPG, Albion Online offers the following key features to players:
- Players-driven economy: the world of Albion is entirely built by the players within – all items and buildings are crafted by players, towns and villages are formed and trade routes established
- You-Are-What-You-Wear: As a true RPG, Albion Online offers players many roles to play – be it a warrior, farmer, crafter or diplomant; the twist: there are no classes in Albion, your character can learn how to master every type of equipment, giving players a maximum of flexibility with regards to character customization
- GvG territorial warfare: Guilds can form their empire by conquering the land of Albion from others in exciting 5vs5 Guild-vs-Guild fights, that are ultimately decided by a combination of strategy,preparation and skill.
- Full-loot PvP: In Albion, the winner takes it all – i.e. that the victorious player of PvP fights (that can only happen in dedicated PvP zones) may take all the belongings of the opponent, making „death“ an actually meaningful thing in an mmo.
- Cross-Platform: Albion Online is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android tablet and iOS tablet (upon release only), with the same single massive world for players from all countries and platforms to log into.
Dragon Age: Inquisition players can celebrate this coming Tuesday, May 5th with the addition of a free multiplayer expansion for all platforms to the game. Included in the expansion are three new agents and a new map, the Ferelden Castle. The Bioware team will be on hand on Tuesday with a special live stream to show off the new expansion DLC.
Roberts Space Room Industries has released an amazing new trailer for Celeb Citizen. Called “Imagine”, the full trailer was made with images created using the game’s engine. Give it a look and let us really know what you think!